A (Brief) Biblical Worldview on Work
1. God Works and God Loves the Work He Does.
2. God created us in HIS own image, that means we too are designed to work.
3. God commanded Adam and Eve to work.
4. The work they did was to be meaningful since it was their way of partnering with God to create a world of culture.
5. Sin damaged, but not destroyed work.
6. The damage of sin takes a myriad of forms. Work has become difficult, frustrating, less productive, at times oppressive, and the systems of ownership and distribution are certainly unfair and inequitable.